Wednesday 16 December 2009

Animation idea and test

I have only been doing this 2D animation unit for about 2 days. Already I have had a play around in flash which left me with two realy short animations and one 5 second one. My idea is to add a few seconds every week until the end of this unit. Hopefully I will have a 2 min movie by the end.


The idea behide this animation is the idea of everything having Spirites. e.g. houses, chirs and trees. I think this concept came from the movie Spirited Away by Studio Ghibli.






The story to this is that the girl gopes into the spirite world by mistake and then goes on an adventchere to dree her perants. Through out the wmovie she meets all kind of spirites like the river god, frog god and many more.

Spirited Away-Trailer



Here is the first section of my animation after 2 days of work. Enjoy.....

SPIRITE

No comments:

Post a Comment